TB-L Archives

September 2004

From:
Janet Nepkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:50:07 -0400
The student may have a learning disability.  Has the student self-identified as having a disability?  Can the faculty member suggest that the student use our test facilities for that purpose?  I suggest that the faculty member contact Craig Levins (2137) to find out if the student's behaviour fits any symtoms with with Craig is familiar.
Janet

Dr. Janet Nepkie
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department