TB-L Archives

July 2020

From:
"Gallagher, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 17:48:20 +0000
Bill,

When I’ve used infographic assignments before, here are some of the resources I’ve provided to students. I found that some of them use the infographic making tools and others will simply use PowerPoint. I’m finding that the students I’m working with this summer are actually way better at finding online resources for making graphics.

Online articles with links to free infographic-making tools:

  *   https://buffer.com/library/infographic-makers

  *   https://www.creativebloq.com/infographic/tools-2131971

Sites for making infographics

  *   https://piktochart.com/formats/infographics/

  *   https://www.canva.com/tools/Infographic-maker-v1

  *   https://www.lucidpress.com/pages/landing/templates/infographics

I’ve had students use all of the above tools, but I don’t recall receiving any feedback from them on ease of use, etc.

Best,

Kelly