TB-L Archives

December 2014

From:
"Jagels, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:36:07 +0000
Harry,
Interesting.  However the author clearly missed the true findings of the study, i.e. representing yourself as a male to your class makes you a better teacher.  Either that, or until we actually teach students how to evaluate , the SPI's will continue to be of limited reliability and use.
Rick Jagels