TB-L Archives

January 2003

From:
"Greenberg, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:08:43 -0500
TBers,

I am on a listserv called "Tomorrow's Professor".  Recently this was posted to that list.  I thought you might find it interesting.  Information on how to join this listserv is at the bottom of this message.  Many of these ideas have been talked about at past Teaching Breakfasts and perhaps future sessions should touch on more of these.