TB-L Archives

April 2017

From:
"Fleisher, P. Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:45:17 +0000
Regarding the Le Guin quote, oral communication is complex.  Those who make a career studying this allude to many factors, including the nature of the individuals and all the factors that influence them, inherent, voluntary and imposed.  When dealing with the dynamics of the teaching/learning environment, one would be well advised to avoid generalizations.   Good communication is as much an art as it is a science.