TB-L Archives

December 2007

From:
Zanna McKay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:26:46 +0700
Hi Walter,
I am glad retirement is great. It will be nice for Suzanne to have more time
to do what she wants when she retires.

How is the books doing? How is the house coming?

All goes well here. Working with kids a kick.

How does Suzanne like being a grandmother? Pretty exciting.

Vietnam is getting better and better.

Best, Zanna