TB-L Archives

January 2010

From:
Paul Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:27:27 -0500
My thanks also, Jim. I'm a long time Fallows fan and still waiting for the latest Atlantic to arrive in the mail. So I enjoyed this essay and agree with the overall perspective. His analysis of our pathetically dysfunctional political system is right on the button. Maybe his conclusions are discouraging and his assessment of the state of higher education in the US overly optimistic but it was a great read. Thanks again.

Paul

Paul Conway
Professor of Political Science
SUNY College at Oneonta