TB-L Archives

November 2021

From:
"Nowak, Rhea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2021 16:33:28 +0000
Hi All,
I’ve pulled a muscle in my back and can’t hike at the moment.
However, College camp is always there and you are welcome to go on your own.
It will be dark early at this time of year and even earlier in the woods. Bring a headlamp or flashlight if you do decide to go.
I’m sorry! I was looking forward to this.
Best,
Rhea

Rhea Nowak (she/her)
Director of the Faculty Center
Professor of Art
SUNY Oneonta
B 258 Milne Library
607-436-3391
310 Fine Art Center
607-436-2827
Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820

Science tells us we are not made of particles at all, but patterns of
probabilities of interconnections...