TB-L Archives

October 2014

From:
"Greenberg, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:40:56 +0000
TBers,

My apologies for using this list but I am in need of help.  I have a very large dataset (49 million Tweets) that I'd like to do some Bayesian analysis on and perhaps, some K-mean's cluster analysis on.  Trouble is, I don't know how and don't seem to be able to teach myself from YouTube videos.  Is there anyone out on the TB list that is knowledgeable in this space AND who might have time to help me.  I have the data and the computing environment to do the processing.

Thanks in advance.

SUNY College at Oneonta Oneonta, New York 13820