ESPRIT Archives

November 2019, Week 2

ESPRIT@LISTSERV.ONEONTA.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Earth Science Teachers Community <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2019 19:33:31 -0500
From:
Mark Heilbrunn <[log in to unmask]>
To: Zach Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Attached, please find the exit ticket that I use.  Briefly, I expect 2
short paragraphs (2 to 3 sentences per paragraph).  The first is a summary
of what was done that day, and the second is a self-assessment starting
with a thinking log stem.  The highest grade possible is 7 out of 6.  Doing
an action plan for the self assessment is extra credit.

Mark Heilbrunn
Prep Academy for Writers
Queens, NY

--
This email is made of 100% recycled electrons