TB-L Archives

November 2005

From:
Amy Crouse-Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:21:50 -0500
Hello,

This morning's breakfast conversation was quite good.  I was pleased to
be there.

I mentioned an article at this morning's breakfast that I wanted to
share with you all.  I have a copy here in my office, but I subsequently
learned that there is a copy of it available through our library as an
electronic book.  If you go to the Milne Library page and search for the
author, David Hawkins, you will see that the following book is listed as
an electronic book that you can check out for 24 hours online:
Hawkins, D. (1974). I, Thou, and It, The Informed Vision.: Agathon
Press.

The particular article I referenced begins on page 48.

Amy

Amy Crouse-Powers

Senior Staff Assistant

Division of Graduate Studies, Continuing Education,

Summer Sessions & Learning Support